E-mail adress: email@example.com
Sources for the used pictures and graphics
http://www.flaticon.com - Icons: Gregor Cresnar
The annotation on the right contains a short explanation but is not legally binding.
- To the best of its ability, Travelundo will make efforts to provide the Platform with due care. You accept that the Platform, only contains the functionalities and other characteristics as it contains at the moment of your use ("as is" and "as available"). Each and every use of the Platform is for your own risk and responsibility.
- Travelundo is at all times, without in any way becoming liable to you, entitled to make procedural and technical alterations and/or improvements to the Platform.
Use of the Platform
- In using the Platform, you can view all offers published by organizers ("Organizers") (which offers are referred to as "Experience Offers"), submit requests ("Requests") with the Organizers, make a reservation ("Reservation") for such Experience Offers and write reviews. A Reservation placed through the Platform forms a binding agreement between you and the Organizer if the Organizer accepts your Reservation. Requests, however, are non-binding. If you have any questions, complaints or remarks about an Organizer, an Experience Offer, a Reservation or a Request, you can contact Travelundo through the Platform.
- You and the Organizer are solely responsible for the correct performance and execution of a Reservation, which – from your side – includes the correct provision of the required information in making a Reservation. To view, change or cancel your Reservation, please refer to your conformation email, where you will find all relevant instructions.
- You are solely responsible and liable for the content you submit, which includes the reviews you write. Since you are able to upload content to the Platform without restriction, you warrant that this content is lawful and does not infringe upon any party’s intellectual property rights, privacy rights or any other rights and you indemnify Travelundo from any third party’s claim in this respect. You also warrant that you do not submit content which involves any illegal activities or activities that are contrary to morality or public order, which includes, but is not limited to content that relates to hate speech, is intended to promote or sell drugs or firearms, is violent in any way or qualifies as or transmits unwanted or unsolicited material or content (spam). We do not warrant that your content will be correctly, completely and/or continuously available on the Platform.
- Finally, when using our Platform you shall adhere to the following rules. You may not:
- use the Platform with a device that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots or other malicious software that can alter, damage, disable, infect or delete the Platform or make it unavailable or inaccessible;
- deliberately involve manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to "crawl", "spider" or scrape any content on the Platform;
- reproduce or decompile the Platform or to apply reverse engineering to it, unless permitted by mandatory law;
- remove and/or to circumvent security measures or technical limitations (including limitations to the use) of the Platform.
Prices and payment
Your use of the Platform is free of charge. Organizers charge their own fees for the Experience Offers. Please be aware that you might owe the Organizer (part of) the fee in case you make a Reservation. We have no influence on, are not involved in and are not liable for your payment of Reservations.
- When using the Platform, you will be able to convert the prices of Experience Offers to the available currencies. Such converted prices are indicative. At the moment of payment, the price of the Experience Offer will be converted in real-time to the currency as specified by the Organizer. This amount may differ from the amount displayed at an earlier moment. The price displayed after such real-time conversion will be the amount you are due for the relevant Reservation.
- Since the Organizers are responsible for the payments terms, you cannot derive any rights from the currencies or payment methods available at a certain moment. Furthermore, Travelundo is not responsible for and has no influence on the applicable payment terms.
- By uploading reviews and other content, you grant Travelundo a royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable and transferable right to reproduce this content and make it available on the Platform, including the right to use (parts of) this content, for promotional purposes and other services in connection with the Platform.
- In order to submit a Request or make a Reservation, you may be required to provide personal data to an Organizer. The Organizer is responsible for the processing of such data and shall do so in accordance with its own privacy statement. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by you due to the processing of your personal data by an Organizer.
- Travelundo’s liability, whether based upon (attributable) default, unlawful act or any other ground, is limited to direct damages only and shall not exceed the amount of EUR 250 in a contracting year per event (a sequence of events will be regarded as one event).
- Direct damage shall solely mean:
- Damage to property;
- Reasonable expenses incurred to prevent or limit direct damages that could be expected from the event on which is the liability is based, and
- reasonable costs incurred in determining the cause of the damage.
- Any liability on Travelundo’s part for damages other than direct damage, including but not limited to indirect loss, consequential loss, loss and/or damage of data or content, loss of profit and loss of revenue, loss of savings, reduced goodwill, damage by business interruption and damage as a result of claims from third parties is excluded.
- The restrictions mentioned in the preceding paragraphs of this article will lapse if and in so far as the damage is the result of intentional or wilful recklessness on the part of Travelundo or its managers ("own actions").
Warranties and indemnifications
- The conclusion and performance of Reservations, including any payment obligation resulting therefrom, as well as the cancellation of Reservations is the sole responsibility of you and an Organizer. You indemnify Travelundo from all claims submitted by an Organizer or a third party that relates to Reservations made by you with that specific Organizer, as well as to the payment of such Reservations. However, Travelundo will provide assistance to you to the best of its abilities in case any issues arise between you and an Organizer in order to resolve those issues.
- Notwithstanding the abovementioned, Travelundo guarantees that you get a refund of what you have paid i) when you cancel your Reservation in conformity with the Organizer’s terms and conditions regarding cancellation, and ii) when your stay is in fact shorter than what was offered by the Organizer in the Experience Offer.
- You guarantee that you will not use the Platform in a way that:
- infringes the rights of Travelundo or third parties such as other users or Organizers, including but not limited to IP Rights or rights in relation to the protection of privacy;
- is contrary to any current legislation or regulations; or
- Travelundo is not responsible for any content made available on the Platform. Travelundo is only, under the conditions as set out in this provision, obliged to remove or block access to content, such as reviews, that is manifestly unlawful or to stop manifestly unlawful behavior after receiving a notification that is sufficiently precise and adequately substantiated. We have established a procedure, by which any alleged unlawful content available on the Website can be reported. Please notify us by emailing us at [insert email] with the subject heading "Objectionable Content". On receipt of your complaint we may remove or block access to the content complained of.
- We reserve the right to refrain from removing or blocking access to reported content in case we have reasonable grounds to doubt the accuracy of the notification or after a balance of interests. In such a situation we can request a court order from a competent court in Spain to determine whether the content or the activity is unlawful and should be removed.
- We will not be a party in a dispute between the person making the report and any third party arising out of or in connection with a notification of unlawful content. If you have reported unlawful content, you indemnify Travelundo from all claims of third parties in relation to the blocking or removal of that content, including from all damages and (legal) costs Travelundo has incurred.
- We respect and protect the privacy of those who report (alleged) unlawful content. All personal data we receive as part of a notification will always be processed in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation and will only be used to process the notification.
Applicable law and compentent court